SONM Task manager (taskman) is a bot for customer. It's main goal is to automate deal and task managing, and make it as easy as possible.
Written with Python 3.7. Open-sourced and available for changes without any limitations.
- describe hardware needs for your task(s), including preferred price and number of instances;
- describe your task(s);
- run the bot (in user session or in background);
- relax and watch how the bot will take deals, start your task and perform task tracking.
- create multiple orders (constant quantity) to run given task(s);
- handle deal opening and run the task;
- track task start, task status;
- close deals:
- if task failed to start (and add worker to blacklist);
- if task has finished with success;
- create order for a new deal if previous deal has been closed and task has not finished yet;
- able to handle multiple different task types (configs must differ by tag);
- provide password-protected html page with stats;
- easy apply of config changes - config reloads once oer miniute, and this allow user to:
- increase of reduce number of nodes for a particular task;
- add or remove tasks from executor.
You may find the source code on GitHub.
See the SONM Task manager guide for additional info.