What is Worker node?
Worker node is a SONM executable module that controls Supplier's local computing resources.
Worker node is implemented in Go. Run on the Supplier's PC, that was selected as Worker.
- Resource benchmarking
- Place ASK orders on the Market
- Deals management
- Downloading task images from the storage. Interact with Docker registry over open channels, encrypted with TLS.
- Task execution and monitoring. Interacts with Docker inside one PC.
- Sending logs. Interacts with Hub node over open channels, encrypted with TLS.
- Providing information about the state of resources.