SONM user profile is a set of information (attributes) about the user, tied to his Ethereum address. Information about the user is collected by certain authorized services/organizations using smart contracts. Authorized service performs special smart contract record (profile certificate) in SONM blockchain. Each type of user information (telephone, KYC, facebook profile, etc.) corresponds to a separate certificate.
The composition of certificates received by the user define his status in SONM:
- Anonymous - no certificates issued;
- Registered - the user registered his cellular phone for Ethereum address (user can choose the option to publish / not to publish his phone number for all);
- Identified - KYC certificate is issued by authorized service (confirmed compliance with identity documents);
- Professional - KYC certificate is issued (confirmed compliance with identity documents) and confirmed information that SONM user is a professional cloud-provider.
Note: The user can not independently enter information about himself in the profile, only through the external certification.
User can use a number of SONM functions depending on his status.
- Anonymous. Use all functions of SONM Wallet and Market, except:
- User cannot run custom Docker containers. Only from SONM Whitelist.
- Not rated (always 0).
- Registered. Has all the rights of Anonymous, and additionally:
- Has a rating, other users can view his deal statistics.
- Identified. Has all Registered rights, and additionally:
- Can run custom Docker containers (not included to SONM Whitelist).
- Professional. Has all Identified rights. This identity level may show potential customers the supplier is a professional cloud provider, has employees for 24h support, redundant power suppy and network bandwith, certified tech team, etc.
Every user can improve his status using KYC sectification. Read about in SONM GUI Profiles Guide.
Operations with profile
User can see and manage his profile in SONM GUI for every account. See SONM GUI Profiles Guide.
Also the account profile may be managed in SONM CLI using CLI operations, see SONM CLI Manage profile.
The full profile information is displayed in SONM GUI (SONM CLI displays only user attributes). User profile include the following information (if exists):
- Information about the user:
- Logo - user or company logo.
- Name - user/company name (marketing name).
- Status - Anonymous, Registered, Identified or Professional. -- Additionally, for "Identified" signs "Corp" (if there is a Certificate of Corporation) may be indicated.
- Gravatar, Account - Gravatar and the Ethereum address of the user.
- Site - user/company website URL.
- Phone - user phones.
- E-mail - user e-mails.
- Social networks - links and names on Facebook, Twitter or other social media.
- Certificates may include:
- Gold certificate is about getting the status of Identified.
- Silver certificate is about getting Registered status.
- "Is corporation" exists if the KYC service has confirmed that the user is an organization.
- Description - includes the user's description of himself, if there is a confirmed KYC certificate.
- SONM Statistics includes a table with information on deal statistics in SONM for this account for all time. The "As a Сonsumer" column shows if the account participated in deals as a buyer. The "As a Supplier" column shows if the account was active in deals as a resource provider. Indicators are calculated separately for deals of the supplier and the buyer:
- Active orders - the number of active orders on SONM Market. Click to the number to switch to SONM Market and view this orders.
- Deals count - the total number of user deals in SONM.
- Deal average time - the average time of the user deals (in hours).
- Total deals sum - is the total amount of payments for all deals made/get by the user in SNM.
- Month deals sum - s the amount of payments made/get by the user for the last 30 days.
Every user may have a personal blacklist. The personal blacklist in SONM include users that never will have the opportunity to make a deal with you.
When user iniciate the finish deal procedure he may include the contragent to the blacklist (for the additional information read about finishing the deal).
Only user himself can include other user to own blacklist.